Soybean oil pretreatment workshop :
1) Weighing: The Raw-stuff, Soybean is firstly stored in Buffer
Tank which is for adjusting the Soybean flow. By means of
Weighter the processed Soybean is weighted and the imputing
quantity is accumulated.
2) leaning and Impurities separating: By means of Vibrating Sieve
the larger and smaller size impurities in Soybean are removed out.
3) Gravity De-stoner & Magnetic Separating: some impurities
which are as almost same size as Soybean are still mixed in
but as their gravity or nature properties are different, by means
of Gravity De-stoner and Magnetic Separator , the heavy stone and
ferric impurities are separated out from Soybean.
4) Crushing & De-hulling: In order to increase protein content
in Soya Meal, the de-hulling process is very significant.
De-hulling system is composed of Cracking by two Crushing Mill
which breaks Soybean into small pieces, and twice separating by
Aspirators which separates Soy Hull out from Soya Meal.
5) Flaking: Flaking Machine is adopted for flaking Soya Meat into
thin Flake, during which Soybean cell tissue is destroyed.
6) Expanding: The Soya Flake is fed into Expander in which heat is
produced with the functions of kneading, friction between
the spiral shaft and inner wall of the Expander, meanwhile eject in
steam to increase Soya Flake temperature.
7) Drying & Cooling: Jetting out from the end of expander, the
Soya Cake is very moist and hot , it should be dried
at moisture content 9.5% or so, and cooled down to about 60℃ by
counter-current-wise down in Cooling Dryer, and then the dried Soya
Cake is conveyed into Extraction workshop.
Soybean oil extraction workshop :
1) Oil Extraction system: for extracting oil from Expanded Soya
Cake to get Miscella which is mixture of Oil and Hexane;
Wet Meal Desolventizing System: for removing Solvent from Wet Meal
as well as to toast and dry Soya Meal for getting proper
finished Meal Product qualified for animal feed;
2) Miscella Evaporation System: for evaporating and separating
Hexane out from Miscella under negative pressure;
3) Oil Stripping System: for thoroughly removing residual Solvent
to produce standard Crude Oil;
Solvent Condensing System: for recovering and circulating use of
4) Paraffin Oil Recovering System: further recovering residual
Hexane gas remains in vent air by means of Paraffin Oil to reduce
Soybean oil refining workshop :
1) Hydrating & Degumming: The Crude Oil firstly is filtered by
Filters for removing out mechanical impurities out from, and then
has heat-exchange in Heat Exchanger with hot Refined Oil, next is
heated by Heater to the appropriate temperature. After being mixed
with hot water
by Mixer , it is pumped into Hydrating Reactor in which most
phospholipids will be hydrated into flocculent Lecithin Gum.
2) Neutralizing & Degumming: Adding in appropriate Lye by
Dosing Pump and mixing them by Mixer , the oil is pumped into
in the hydratable phospholipids as well as acid are saponified into
3) Washing: There are residual soapstock still remains in degummed
and neutralized oil. Adding Hot Water and mixing with oil by Mixer,
the residual soapstock will be solved completely into washing
4) Bleaching. The Degummed Oil firstly heat-exchange in Heat
Exchanger with hot Refined Oil, next is heated by Heater up to
And then enters into Oil-Clay Mixer in which it is mixed with
Bleaching Clay. next the mixture of oil-clay enters into Bleaching
Tower in which the most pigment in oil will be adsorbed by
5) Deacidifying & Deodorizing: The Bleached Oil contains some
odouring substance which mostly are free fatty.
company name: Xinxiang Jinxin Chemical Engineering Equipment Co.,
Company address：Chenbao Park, Industrial Gathering Area, Fengquan
District, xinxiang, Henan, China (Mainland)